Is The Undertaker Really Gone?

Last year at Wrestlemania it looked like the Undertaker was dead! He had just been defeated by Roman Reigns in the main event, and when the dust cleared the Undertaker seemed like he was drained of his powers. He left his iconic jacket and hat in the middle of the ring - symbolizing the fact that his aura was gone. Later that night the Undertaker died in his sleep... or so we thought!

Rumors are now swirling around that the Undertaker is going to show up to the 25th anniversary of Monday Night Raw. Is it possible that the Undertaker never really died? Is it possible that the Undertaker's spirit still lingers out there just waiting to return at the proper moment? Is it possible that the Undertaker is not finished? I hope for the sake of everything that is good and righteous that the Undertaker will never come back. Let's not forget that the Undertaker is one of the most evil things to ever come into existence. Let's not forget that the Undertaker is an undead Zombie who loves causing others pain, and he loves striking so much fear into the hearts of many men. When I was younger the Undertaker used to give me many nightmares. I shit my pants every time I saw the Undertaker on WWE TV.

Over the years, though, he slowly lost his powers. At Wrestlemania 25 and 26 he barely defeated Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania. The scariest thing about the Undertaker was his long undefeated streak at Mania. At Wrestlemania 27 and 28 he got the holy hell beat out of him by Triple H. He barely won those two matches (after the Mania 27 match he had to be carried away in a stretcher). At Wrestlemania 29 he got the crap beat out of him by CM Punk - one of the rare times I ever cheered for CM Punk. At Wrestlemania 30 he finally lost at Wrestlemania to Brock Lesnar. It was clear after the match that the Undertaker was a broken creature. Everybody could see that most of his life-force was gone after that night. The Undertaker continued to compete at Wrestlemania in the years that followed. He defeated Bray Wyatt at Mania 31. He defeated Shane McMahon in a Hell in a Cell match at Mania 32. But he suffered his second loss at Wrestlemania to Roman Reigns last year.

I couldn't possibly describe the joy I had when the Undertaker lost. The thing that had caused me so much fear and so many nightmares was finished. He didn't look scary at all anymore. In fact he looked like a frail crinkly wimp. I had a huge celebration last year. However, it seems like I celebrated too early. I can feel a dark presence reemerging. I can feel more and more dread as the days go by. In my heart I feel like the Undertaker is NOT gone! I wouldn't be surprised if he did appear at the 25th anniversary of Raw and challenged somebody to a Wrestlemania match in order to get some of his powers back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spongebob — The Forgotten Diet Dr. Kelp

"Space Jam: A New Legacy" is the Greatest Movie of All Time

Tsuris At A Concert